Make a payment
Learning, Laughter, Life
T: Telephone02 9810 2863
Get to know our school staff. We're all here to help.
Our professional, university-educated teachers encourage students to develop a love of learning and a desire to succeed. They maintain the highest integrity and concern for your child’s wellbeing.
The principal is responsible for the educational leadership and management of our school. If you would like to speak to the principal, please contact us to make an appointment.
Our school administrative staff can answer inquiries or direct you to the appropriate staff member for help.
2021 Nicholson Street Public School - Teaching Staff
* Principal - Mrs Sue Ross
* Assistant Principal/RFF/Librarian/Learning & Support - Ms Lucy Norrish
* Kindergarten Pirrama Classroom Teacher - Ms Linda Nguyen
* 1/2 Tumbalong Classroom Teachers - Ms Bianca Carson (Monday - Wednesday); Ms Julie Miller (Thursday - Friday)
* 2/3 Warrane Classroom Teacher - Mr Cody Benes
* 3/4 Bennelong Classroom Teacher - Mrs Ashleigh Kelly
* 5/6 Barangaroo Classroom Teacher - Mr Daniel Lee
* Learning and Support Teacher/RFF (Term 1) - Mrs Megan Kirby
* Learning and Support Teacher/RFF 2 days/week (Term 2 - Term 4) - Mr Liam Muller
* Learning and Support Teacher/RFF (Wednesdays) - Ms Julie Miller
* School Counsellor (Tuesdays - fortnightly) - Ms Gail Hart
2021 Nicholson Street Public School - Administrative Staff
* School Administration Manager (SAM) - Ms Jennifer Makim
* Relieving School Administrative Officer (SAO) (3 days/week) - Ms Christina Alenaje
* School Learning Support Officers (SLSOs): Mrs Nunik Alexander, Ms Sarah John, Ms Jesse Jordan
* General Assistant (GA): Mr Sid Stuart
Balmain East NSW 2041
02 9810 2863
We would like to pay our respects and acknowledge the traditional custodians of the land and also pay respect to Elders both past and present.
Copyright for this website is owned by the State of New South Wales through the Department of Education. For more information go to https://www.dec.nsw.gov.au/footer/copyright.